Hi! Thanks to those of you who read my first blog and were so supportive...you gals are awesome! I was a little mortified that you all saw my weight...hahaha! But, I am getting real here, so I have to put it all out there! ;^D Well, I weighed in on Wednesday and was a little "puffy". I gained 0.6lbs...not much of a gain, but still a gain. I'm not that disappointed or discouraged. I lost 5lbs. my first weigh in, so I'm okay with it. Obviously I would prefer a loss, but I'm gonna keep on plugging away and I will lose those 100lbs. that I want to lose. I bought a new food scale and a pedometer to help me with portions and get my butt in gear with the whole exercise kick. On the exercise issue, I haven't started yet, but I have been looking into gyms and I am leaning toward the YMCA. They have childcare which is a necessity and tons of great programs that I didn't have any clue they had. So I will keep you posted on that!
I also went to my doctor last Thursday and found out that I do have an issue with my kidney (I was born with only one!), so I had to do a 24 hour urine "catch". Fun, fun! I haven't gotten the results yet. I will call next week to find out the results. I'm not going to worry about it, until I know for sure what's going on. I will be referred to a Nephrologist (sp?)(kidney doctor) if there is indeed a real issue.
On a good note...I went to church with my boys this past Sunday. We really enjoyed it and will be going there again. We hope that we have found "our" church. So that's a really good thing. If we find it really isn't a good fit...there are tons of churches out there. There is bound to be one that we will love.
Well, that's it for now. Thanks for reading!
Juliebird
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment